He was back in mid-November 2016 when, for no reason, of course replica watches uk

 He was back in mid-November 2016 when, for no reason, of course, I decided that I needed some retail therapy to help me get out of the inexplicable dark mood I was in. So what does a watch lover do when in need of retail therapy? Go shopping with Rolex, of course. After consulting with all my replica watches uk friends aBlogtoWatch and colleagues, I was able to choose between two options: a Rolex Explorer II Ref. 216570 black dial or the ubiquitous Rolex Submariner Ref. 114060 without date (if I could get an Explorer II without date , I probably would have opted for that).

I'm not going to keep the mystery going here, but after making my decision I talked to one of the consummate watchmakers I entrusted for purchases, George Mayer at Govberg Jewelers. Shortly after I had my Explorer II on my wrist and I couldn't be happier. However, the decision was tougher than I had imagined and, in an ideal world, I would get both the Explorer II and the Submariner. Here, I will try to objectively compare the two watches to help make this decision a little easier for anyone out there to struggle with the same choice.

It is no secret that steel sports watches are the "at the moment" pieces (writing this in early 2018, for posterity) with ceramic Daytonas and Patek Philippe Nautilus 5711s selling for thousands of dollars over their requested prices. This is a frustrating argument justified by many watch enthusiasts who simply want to pay a fair price for a watch they want, but unfortunately market trends and inventory can make some models almost impossible, and the Pepsi GMT in steel introduced by recent is going to be another impossible to find the trading model so over retail.

Fortunately, the Submariner and Explorer II are solid offers that maintain value but are reasonably easy to acquire. However, Rolex is forcing more and more stocks and an inevitable replica watches price increase along the way makes this a good time to pull the trigger on one of these pieces if you have seriously considered it. (If you want to learn more about the inventory, aBlogtoWatch had a fascinating and enlightening conversation with Govberg's George Mayer on this topic that you can consult here.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For those who wonder replica watches

A shy, embarrassed Replica Rolex

New for 2019 is the Calatrava replica watches Patek Philippe 5212A Weekly Calendar Watch